Thor bu - Curiosia Indo-Tibetica

Textual and visual odds and ends from India, Tibet, and around.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kolozsvár/Cluj, Budapest, Oxford, ibi ubi

Friday, June 17, 2011

Help with numbers

Dear readers,

I would really appreciate if you could give an honest opinion about this image. For the time being I will not reveal where it is from because I do not want to influence your judgement (however, I am very grateful to the person who scanned it and [s]he will be revealed in due course). Suffice to say that we are probably looking at the early tenth century. The words are samvat [XX]. What I'm really after here are the numerals [XX], especially the first one. Leave your vote in the comment field and my everlasting gratitude will haunt you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home